Create some festive treats for your next party and make all your guest hop with excitement. These Bunny and Carrot DIY Projects are exactly what you have been looking for.
It’s time for another block party. Are you ready to link up your recipes, crafts, and DIY projects?
We’ve joined forces to bring you one big block party!
You’ll only have to link up once to to be listed on all five sites!
Welcome to the party! Hi friends, it’s Marissa here as today’s host! Here are a few of my recent posts that I’d love you to check out when you get the chance:
- Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- How to Upcycle Dad’s Shirt into an Outfit for Baby
- Great List of Women Sewing Patterns and Inspiration
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up isn’t working click HERE
If this Easter Recipe interests you, then you should go and check out all these other delicious ideas.