Celebrate Easter by making these Easter Brunch Recipes for your family. They will fall in love with the Mini Cheese Ball Chicks, the Hatching Hard-Boiled Eggs, and the Crescent Roll Carrots.
Start your Easter brunch with appetizers like Deviled Egg Bunny Feet, an Easter Cheese Ball (hatching chick), or a Veggie Pizza Easter Egg. For the main course, serve a Breakfast Pizza Chick or Stuffed Breakfast Pizza Bunnies.
Click the links below to see the recipes, step-by-step tutorials, and videos showing you how to make these festive holiday recipes.
- Peeps Breakfast Pizza
- Hard Boiled Egg Carrots
- Deviled Egg Bunny Feet - A Fun Easter Appetizer
- Hatching Chick Hard Boiled Eggs with Video Tutorial
- Hollow 3-D Crescent Roll Easter Eggs filled with Scrambled Eggs
- Potato Pancake Easter Eggs
- Easter Chick Sugar Spoons
- Baby Chick Cheese Balls
- Carrot Shaped Veggie Pizzas
- Easter Egg Veggie Pizza
- Deviled Egg Daisies
- Easter Cheese Ball (Cute Hatching Chick)
Don't forget dessert! There are lots of fun Easter dessert recipes to choose from including cupcakes, cheesecakes, and more.
If you don't see what you are looking for, you can find all of my 100+ Easter recipes, here.