Serve a fun Easter Breakfast to your family to start their day off with a smile.
These Easter Breakfast Pizza Bunnies are so cute and they can be stuffed with your favorite breakfast foods like eggs, meat or veggies, and cheese.
They are quick and easy to make and can even be made the night before so you can relax and enjoy a morning Easter egg hunt.
Squeal! I am so excited to share this Easter breakfast idea with you.
These bunny-shaped breakfast pizzas are so cute. They'd also be fun to serve at a baby shower or an Earth Day celebration.
Watch the video to see just how easy they are to make using a Nordic Ware Bunny Cakelet pan.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id="9h0Cz0dk" upload-date="2021-03-23T23:49:42.000Z" name="Easter Breakfast Pizza Bunnies Video" description="Fill bunny-shaped breakfast pizzas with scrambled eggs, cheese, and your favorite breakfast meat or vegetables like ham, bacon, sausage, onions, and peppers. It's a fun breakfast to serve for Easter." player-type="default" override-embed="default"]
When I spotted the 3-D bunny pan, I immediately knew that I'd use it to make stuffed breakfast pizzas for Easter.
I've been wanting to come up with a fun Easter breakfast idea that is similar to my popular Stuffed Pizza Skulls recipe and more like my Breakfast Burrito Snowflakes.
We often have Easter brunch and I thought these bunny pizza pockets would be the perfect addition to our holiday meal.
I stuffed my Easter bunny breakfast pizzas with scrambled eggs, ham, and white cheddar cheese, but there are so many fillings you can use.
You can fill each bunny pizza with your family's favorite breakfast pizza toppings. I suggest starting with scrambled eggs but you can skip the eggs if you just want meat and cheese or veggies and cheese.
Add hot sauce, pizza sauce, or herbs to add even more flavor if you like.
Get creative and have fun!
Make Bunny Shaped Breakfast Pizzas
- pizza dough (I used store-bought pizza dough, but you can make homemade pizza dough if you prefer.)
- scrambled eggs (I used 5 eggs to fill 4 bunnies.)
- meat (ham, bacon, sausage, Canadian Bacon, turkey, etc.) and/or veggies (preferably cooked until softened)
- cheese (I used white cheddar cheese, but you could use Gouda, Swiss, Feta, Fontina, Gruyere, Provolone, etc.)
- I used a 14-ounce roll of Welwalka Classic Pizza Dough.
- You can also use a tube of thin-crust pizza dough.
- Or you can make pizza dough from scratch and roll it out into a rectangle.
- One store-bought pizza dough will make 4 bunny pizza pockets. You will need another ½ sheet of dough to make 6 bunnies (to fill all the cavities in one pan).
Note about vegetables:
- I recommend you cook your veggies in the skillet to soften them. They will heat through in the oven while baking in the breakfast pizza but raw vegetables will still be quite crunchy if you don't cook them slightly beforehand.
- You can also use vegetables from cans or jars like roasted red peppers, artichokes, and mushrooms. Be sure to drain them and pat them dry.
Stuff bunny-shaped pizzas with scrambled eggs, meats and/or vegetables, and cheese to make these cute Easter bunny pizzas.
- 14 ounces pizza dough
- 5 eggs, scrambled
- ½ cup cheese
- ½ cup breakfast meat or vegetables (ham, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, onions, etc.)
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Unroll (or roll out) your pizza dough to about a 10-inch by 14-inch rectangle.
Cut the dough into four rectangles (5"x7").
Stretch one piece of dough slightly and drape it over the opening of a bunny cavity in your Nordic Ware Bunny Cakelet pan. (You do NOT need to spray or grease the pan.)
Gently press any wrinkles out of the dough inside the bunny cavity.
Start by layering in some cheese.
Use your finger to gently press the cheese down in a flat layer. By doing this you will press the dough into the bunny's ears, making sure they are filled in.
Sprinkle on a layer of meat or veggies.
Top with scrambled eggs leaving about ½ inch above the top of the eggs and the edge of the pan.
Flatten out the excess dough, then fold it over, sealing the edges together, and cutting off any excess dough.
You want the top dough to be thin and the top edge to be about ¼-inch from the top edge of the pan so it has room to expand while baking in the oven.
Bake for 14-16 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
Remove the pan from the oven and let the breakfast pizza bunnies rest in the pan for 5 minutes.
Set a cutting board over the top of the bunny pan, and carefully flip the pan and board over, allowing the bunny pizzas to fall out.
Serve and enjoy!
- You want to make sure the top layer of dough is not too thick so don't just fold all the dough over the eggs. That dough won't bake through. Be sure to cut off the excess dough and pinch the seams together.
- The calories are given for stuffed breakfast pizzas made using ham, cheese, eggs, and Wewalka pizza dough.
- To make these ahead, bake them then allow them to cool. Store in the refrigerator overnight. Reheat in a 300-degree oven for about 15 minutes until heated through or heat in the microwave for about 90 seconds.
More Easter Breakfast Ideas
- Easter Chick Sugar Spoons
- Hollow 3-D Crescent Roll Easter Eggs filled with Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast Pizza Chick topped with Scrambled Eggs, Ham & Cheese
- Easter Egg Veggie Pizza
- Hash Brown Fritter Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Pastries
- Breakfast Pizza Peeps
More Easter Brunch Recipes
- Carrot Shaped Veggie Pizzas
- Flower Crisps Appetizers With Roasted Red Pepper Pesto
- Crescent Roll Cream Horn Carrots for Easter Brunch
- Crescent Roll Carrots Filled with Egg or Ham Salad
- Baby Chick Cheese Balls
Did you make this recipe or do you just think it is super cute? Let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below. If you love the recipe, please give it a 5-star rating.
I love making fun food for parties and special occasions and sharing my creative ideas with you.
If you make this recipe and share it online be sure to link back to this post and use #hungryhappenings.
Thanks and have a sweet day! -
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunnies - April 3, 2023
- Mini Basketball Cheeseburgers - February 15, 2023
- Snowman Popcorn Bucket - December 24, 2022
Please leave a comment.