Your kids are going to fall in love with these sweet Panda Pastries filled with chocolate hazelnut spread. These panda-shaped homemade Poptarts are fun to serve for Valentine's Day breakfast or before an outing to a zoo.
Pillsbury Pie Dough, Nutella, and a CuteZCute panda bear cutter were all I needed to make this quick and simple Valentine's Day edible craft which would be perfect for breakfast or dessert on February 14th or any day, really.
These pastries are so easy to create that you'll be happy to make a bunch for your family.
Panda Bear Pastries (makes 12)
flour to dust cutting board
1 box Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts (2 crusts), thawed
¾ cup Nutella
1 tablespoon milk or egg white
Panda Bear Cutter from a CuteZCute Animal Friends Deco Cutter Set
baking sheet covered in parchment paper
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dust cutting board lightly with flour.
- Unroll thawed pie dough on board.
- Cut 24 panda bear heads out of the two pie crusts, re-rolling scraps as needed.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of Nutella on 12 of the panda bear heads leaving at least ¼ inch border.
- Use the facial features cutter to cut eyes, ears, and nose out of the remaining 12 panda bear heads.
- Brush milk around the edges of the backside of those dough pieces and press on top of a Nutella-covered panda head.
- Press down all around the edges to secure the two pieces of pie dough together.
- Set panda pastries on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold. Either way is good.
More Panda Desserts
Cute White Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Pandas
you might like these other recipes too.
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunnies - April 3, 2023
- Mini Basketball Cheeseburgers - February 15, 2023
- Snowman Popcorn Bucket - December 24, 2022
i'm going to make this right now!!!!
Beth Jackson Klosterboer
Be sure to snap some photos, and I'll share them in my Reader's Gallery and on Facebook, Have fun!
OMGosh! Way Too Cute! I can't wait to make those!! (I'll have to use strawberry jam for one child as he doesn't like Nutella! sigh, must be adopted, lol)
Cute, and looks so yummy!
You had me with the adorable pandas, one of my daughters favorite bears, But when I saw the nutella, be still my beating heart. Cute and delicious
you have done it again. You never cease to amaze me. Thanks once again, Trish Butler
Very, very cute. These are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Very,very cute, they are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
I am passing this along to Amanda who loves Pandas! She will NEED to make them ... thank you for sharing 🙂
Lisa @ Snappy Gourmet
Adorable! Love the bear cutter. My daughter will love these!
Mmmm delicious! 🙂
P.S. I love you Beary Much too!
These are the cutest little bears ever! I have a little hello kitty cutter I could make these with! (That is if I ever get well!)
Beth Jackson Klosterboer
I know how you feel, but you will get better, and before you know it, you'll be back in the kitchen creating amazing sweets.
thanks for share...