I sandwiched a scoop of homemade, no-churn, maple ice cream in between two Kellogg’s® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancakes to create these Galaxy Pancake Ice Cream Sandwiches as part of this shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoStarWarsPancakes #CollectiveBias
Kellogg’s® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancakes: A galaxy far, far away is now at your breakfast table with Kellogg’s® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancakes, featuring six different Star Wars designs!
Have you seen boxes of these new pancakes? When I spotted them at Walmart, I was so excited. You know how much I love food that looks fun and these imprinted pancakes are amazing. Each pancake has an intricate design on top. Just look at that pancake pictured above. Can you even believe all the detail?
How much will your family love these pancakes? As cool as these pancakes look, there is more…Delicious News! Eggo waffles and pancakes now have no artificial flavors and colors from natural sources. This pertains to the entire Eggo product line. If you want to grab some boxes of these pancakes for your family be sure to use this ibotta offer to save on your next purchase.
You can simply heat the pancakes and serve them topped with maple syrup or you can send them into the stratosphere by sandwiching two of them around homemade maple ice cream.
The rich, creamy, no-churn ice cream flavored with maple syrup that I made to fill my ice cream sandwiches pairs perfectly with the pancakes.
I love that the ice cream is super easy to make too.
If you want to really have some fun when you serve these Galaxy Pancake Ice Cream Sandwiches, allow your family to roll their sweet treats into chopped bacon, pecans, cashews, or even crushed banana chips.
Each topping will add some crunch and a unique flavor profile to the pancake ice cream sandwiches.
I personally loved the addition of chopped cashews.
Watch this video to see just how easy these snacks are to make:
- Allow the pancakes to cool slightly before adding the ice cream.
- Eat the ice cream sandwiches immediately after assembling.
- You can use pure maple syrup or pancake syrup to make the ice cream.
Galaxy Pancake Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 Kellogg's® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancakes
- optional toppings: chopped bacon, pecans, cashews or crushed banana chips
- Pour heavy whipping cream into large mixing bowl.
- Beat on high until the cream holds stiff peaks.
- Add the maple syrup and sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat until well combined.
- Pour into a plastic container, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Heat pancakes according to package instructions.
- Allow them to cool slightly then scoop 1/6th of the ice cream onto one pancake.
- Top with another pancake and press down to form an ice cream sandwich.
- Optionally, roll the ice cream sandwich in one of the toppings.
You can find the Kellogg’s® Eggo® Star Wars Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancakes in the breakfast section in the freezer case in your local Walmart.
They also have other fun pancake and waffle shapes, so be sure and check those out too when you are shopping.
I was compensated in order to create and share this recipe with you, but all the opinions expressed above are my own. I hope you have fun making your own Galaxy Pancake Ice Cream Sandwiches. See more frozen treats on my Ice Cream Recipes page.
Embrace the beautiful weather that we are having and make some of these gorgeous and scrumptious Summer Fun Recipes.