Thank you for your interest in working with me. I’m Beth Jackson Klosterboer, owner of Hungry Happenings and I want to help you promote your products. You can contact me directly at email@example.com.
Hungry Happenings features fun food and edible crafts for holidays and special occasions. If you are looking for incredibly creative recipes to promote your brand’s products you’ll want to partner with Hungry Happenings.
I can transform any ingredient into spectacularly decorated desserts, appetizers, and meals.
My readers love my whimsical creations and appreciate my very detailed step-by-step and video tutorials. I have been crafting fun food and handmade chocolates for almost 40 years and I share my expertise with my audience.
My crafty food has been seen on Food Network, CNN HLN, Woman’s World, Woman’s Day, Southern Living, and more. I have been a regular contributor to Tablespoon.com and DixieCrystals.com and am the author of Candy Clay Creations and Hungry Halloween.
Show your customers how much fun they can have using your product. Let me custom design an amazing video or blog post showcasing your product being used in a unique and exciting recipe.
How can we work together in a mutually beneficial relationship?
If your company produces ingredients, cooking tools, cake and candy decorating supplies, craft products, or packaging and you are interested in reaching customers who love to be creative in the kitchen, Hungry Happenings can help to promote your products to a large and growing audience.
I would be more than happy to create a new edible craft project featuring your product to share with my readers.
I am a full-time blogger who creates several new projects each week. I promote my blog posts using social media and on aggregate sites, like Foodgawker and Craftgawker. My projects are very visually appealing and get a great deal of traffic from social media sites like Pinterest and Facebook.
Here’s what I can offer you…
Original Recipe Creation Using Your Product
- A blog post on Hungry Happenings containing an original recipe featuring your product along with social media shares.
- I will create original recipes to be published on your website or in your magazine and create a teaser post to be published on Hungry Happenings along with social media shares.
- I’d be happy to discuss becoming an ambassador for your brand to work together to promote your product by showing my readers how to use them to create fun food for holidays and special occasions.
Fun Food Blogger Retreat Sponsorship
- Partner with Hungry Happenings and a group of food bloggers for a Fun Food Blogger Retreat and you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your product on several different blogger’s websites and live on social media.
Product Review with a Giveaway
- Supply me with a product for review and I will create a blog post or social media posts showcasing my experience with the product.
- You may also offer a product to be given away to my readers.
Brand Sponsored Travel
- Blogging conventions can be a great outlet to share your product information, and I’d like to discuss how you can share in the expenses of my travel in exchange for my promotion of your brand during the event.
For my full media kit please contact me directly –firstname.lastname@example.org
A Note to My Readers
Some of my posts are sponsored and I occasionally receive free products to review on this blog. I am not paid for positive advertising, and all opinions are 100% my own. See my complete disclosure information, here.