These 2-ingredient Chocolate Poop Emoji Popsicles are so stinking cute! These chocolate treats will tickle your taste buds and your funny bone.
Do you know someone who would go crazy over these Poop Emoji Popsciles?
It might be crazy good or crazy bad.
Some will think just calling them Poop Emoji Popscicles or Smiling Poo Emoji Popsicles, or even Pile of Poo Emoji Popsciles would be enough to gross them out while others will totally get a kick out of these cute treats no matter what they are called.
Back in February I made some Smiling Poo Emoji Fudge and was shocked at how popular they became. To date the video on Facebook has over 4.7 million views. I took that as a sign that people love the idea of creating a sweet poop emoji treat, so when I found some silicone molds that looked just like the popular emoji, I just had to use them to make these Poop Emoji Popsicles.
This recipe is so super simple, that I don't feel the need to go into much detail here.
Just watch this video tutorial below to see just how easy these emoji treats are to make.
To make these chocolate Poop Emoji Popsicles you'll need to get some of the swirl style silicone molds. I found mine on Amazon (commission earned for sales).
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id="zQyuPBEd" upload-date="2017-08-21T12:43:36.000Z" name="Poop Emoji Popsicles" description="2-ingredient chocolate poop emoji popsicles are so easy to make and really fun to eat." player-type="default" override-embed="default"]
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- ⅓ cup Nutella or chocolate spread
- ¼ teaspoon clear piping gel
- 8 large candy eyes
- 4 candy smiles
Insert wooden popsicle sticks into 4 silicone swirl popsicle molds.
Combine milk and chocolate spread in a blender or mixing bowl.
Blend using an electric blender, a stick blender, or a whisk.
Pour into swirl popsicle molds.
Freeze for at least 4 hours.
Before serving remove the popsicles from the freezer and un-mold.
Brush a thin layer of clear piping gel on the back of a large candy eye then press it onto the popsicle about ⅓rd of the way from the top of the swirl.
Repeat adding a second eye next to the first.
Brush piping gel onto the back of a candy smile and attach it about an inch below the eyes.
Pop in the freezer for 10 minutes so that the piping gel can set.
Remove, serve and enjoy!
- I used Silk Cashew Milk because I'm lactose intolerant and I always have that in my fridge. I love it! It's thick and creamy and tastes just like chocolate milk made from cow's milk. However, you can use whatever kind of chocolate milk you prefer.
- If you don't like the hazelnut flavor of Nutella then you can swap it out for any kind of chocolate spread or you can even use peanut butter instead.
- I used clear piping gel to attach the eyes and candy smile because it's clear, has virtually no flavor, and it sticks to the popsicle and the candy. I didn't try anything else because the piping gel worked, but you could try using candy melts or even the chocolate spread to attach the eyes and smile.
If you love everything emoji, you might like to check out these other cute emoji treats.
Embrace the beautiful weather that we are having and make some of these gorgeous and scrumptious Summer Fun Recipes.