Scare up some fun by serving your family skull waffles for breakfast this Halloween. These skull-shaped or round waffles imprinted with a skull are so easy to make using a mini skull waffle maker.
How fun are these skull waffles?
I was so excited when I spotted a mini skull waffle maker online that I ordered one immediately, then impatiently waited for it to arrive. It took 2 days! LOL! I was just that excited.
As soon as the box arrived, I whipped up a batch of waffle batter and got busy making skull waffles.
The waffle maker creates really amazing-looking skulls.
You can fill the round waffle maker completely with batter to make 4-inch round waffles that are imprinted with a skull in the middle or you can just fill the skull-shaped cavity to make mini skull-shaped waffles.
One side of the waffle maker creates the traditional nooks and crannies while the other side creates an impression of a skull.
How To Make Skull Waffles?
- Whip up your favorite waffle batter. I used Classique Fare Belgium Waffle Mix to make my first batch of these Halloween waffles. It's my favorite waffle mix.
- You can also make homemade waffles using the recipe that's printed in the waffle maker instructions booklet.
- I didn't have any milk on hand so I couldn't make the homemade batter. I'll give that a try next time.
- Plug the waffle maker in and allow it to heat up until the blue light shuts off.
- Open the lid and lightly spray the inside of the waffle maker with cooking spray.
- Pour a little less than ¼ cup of batter into the waffle maker and spread it around, then close the lid and let the waffle cook for about 2 minutes.
- If you only want to make skull-shaped waffles, spoon about 2 tablespoons of waffle batter into the skull cavity only.
They are so easy to make.
These waffles will make a perfect Halloween breakfast but would be fun to serve any day.
More Halloween Breakfast Ideas
Homemade Pumpkin Breakfast Pastries
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunnies - April 3, 2023
- Mini Basketball Cheeseburgers - February 15, 2023
- Snowman Popcorn Bucket - December 24, 2022
Please leave a comment.