When the leaves start falling outside, head inside to make a batch of these festive Fall Tree Rice Krispie Treats.You'll have an entire forest created before you know it.
Hey it's Norene from Party Pinching and I'm so excited to show you how to make my Rice Krispie Treats for Fall!
I realize that not everyone loves pumpkin spice everything during the fall season, so I've come up with a fun treat for a crisp autumn afternoon.These treats would be perfect to serve at Thanksgiving, a harvest party, a hay ride, or even Halloween.
These treats are simple to make using store-bought cereal treats, Candy Melts, and some Autumn leaf sprinkles. To make them even more fun, you can turn them into lollipops.
If you are looking to use homemade Rice Krispie Treats, head on over to my new website, HowToMakeRiceKrispies.com. You can also check out how we taste tested 20 versions of the Rice Krispie Treat recipe to come up with the absolute BEST Rice Krispie Treat Recipe. This a great way to make these treats extra special, not to mention the gooeyness is out of this world.
To make your own Fall Tree Rice Krispie Treat Pops you'll need:
Store-bought Rice Krispie Treats
Green candy melts (I use Wilton brand)
Dark chocolate candy melts
Autumn leaf sprinkles
Disposable Pastry Bags (or use a zip top bag)
Lollipop sticks & ribbon (optional)
1. Melt green candy coating according to package instructions. Dip the bottom of the Rice Krispie treat into the melted candy coating. Let excess drip and lay on parchment paper.
2. While the green candy coating is still wet, sprinkle a few leaf sprinkles on top.
3. Melt the dark chocolate candy coating and put in a disposable piping bag. Pipe on a tree with branches.
4. Melt the dark chocolate candy coating and put in a disposable piping bag. Pipe on a tree with branches.
Pretty it up with a lollipop stick and ribbon if you wish. To add a lollipop stick, dip the top ½ inch of the stick into melted candy melts and insert it about 2 inches into the treat. Let the candy melts dry before picking up the treat to decorate it.
These fun Fall Tree Rice Krispie Treats will sure to be a new fall favorite!
I had so much fun creating this treat for Hungry Happenings!
Be sure to check out all of my amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- Homemade Chocolate Easter Bunnies - April 3, 2023
- Mini Basketball Cheeseburgers - February 15, 2023
- Snowman Popcorn Bucket - December 24, 2022
Karen @ Sugartown Sweets
Hello Noreen! I'm in love with your tree treats, and you turned these cuties into pops. Awesome! :o)