Blend white chocolate with Biscoff Cookie Butter to make these luxuriously rich and creamy truffles rolled in Biscoff Cookie Crumbs. These super easy 3-ingredient Biscoff Truffles will definitely become one of your favorite candies to make time and time again.
I fell in love with Biscoff Cookies many years ago when I was on an airplane, just like I’m sure many of you did. I’d never had one of the crispy speculoos cookies so I wasn’t expecting much when I opened the little 2-cookie package that the flight attendant gave me. Wow, was I surprised when bit into the rectangle cookie. It was seriously, love at first bite.
The texture of the cookie was crunchy and felt dry but it sort of melted in my mouth and the flavor of caramel, cinnamon, and gingerbread lingered on my tongue. I fell into a bit of a food trance and before I knew it my cookies were gone.
I studied the packaging looking for the name of the manufacturer so that I could look them up as soon as I had a chance. I knew I couldn’t wait until I flew again to have another one of these treats.
Happily a few years later the Biscoff Cookies started making appearances in my local grocery stores. Then not too long after that the Biscoff Cookie Spread hit the shelves. Over the years I’ve made quite a few desserts using both, but surprisingly have only shared one of these recipes with you.
Today I’m going to change that.
A while back I showed you have to make Biscoff Butterscotch Basketballs. The recipe was wonderful but I realized that unless you are looking for basketball themed treats you might not have even noticed this dessert recipe on my site.
The recipe that I used to make the basketballs was simply Biscoff Cookie Butter mixed with Butterscotch Chips. When I decided to make these Biscoff Truffles, I chose to use white chocolate chips instead and love these even more that the original recipe.
I especially love how easy they are to make.
You simple crush some Biscoff Cookies. Then blend together melted white chocolate chips and some Biscoff Cookie Spread, chill it, then scoop and roll into the crumbs.
Don’t you just love recipes like that?
Watch this video tutorial to see the super simple process.
You can find the items needed to make these Biscoff Truffles from Amazon (commission earned for sales).
- 6 ounces (1 cup) white chocolate chips
- 10 ounces Biscoff Cookie Spread*
- 6 Biscoff Cookies
- *Measure the Cookie Spread in a dry measuring cup and over fill it just slightly.
- Pour white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high power, for 30 seconds, then remove and stir.
- Heat for two more 30 second bursts on high power, stirring after each.
- Let the white chocolate sit for 2 minutes then stir again.
- If not completely melted, heat for 10-20 more seconds.
- Stir in the Biscoff Cookie Spread.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the mixture and set aside for several hours until firm.
- Optionally, you can place the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour then let sit on your counter until soft enough to scoop.
- Meanwhile, crush 6 Biscoff Cookies into fine crumbs using a rolling pin or food processor.
- Scoop out twenty six two teaspoon size scoops and set on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roll one scoop into a ball then immediately roll it into the Cookie Crumbs.
- Be careful to melt your white chocolate on short bursts of power otherwise you might burn the candy.
- You can use any white chocolate you like, including white chocolate chips, bars, or even Candy Melts.
- Use a small OXO scoop to create perfectly sized Biscoff Truffles.