Use all that left over Halloween candy to make some amazing White Chocolate Candy Bar Popcorn. You can package it up and give it as Christmas gifts or enjoy it as a movie night snack.
Whether you raid your kid’s trick or treat bag, you have leftover candy, or you buy lots of candy bars on clearance this week, you will want to make this popcorn. It is soooooooo good and it’s super easy to make.
Just chop up your favorite candy bars (make sure you use flavors that go well together) and toss them into white chocolate coated popcorn. Yes, it’s that easy.
This popcorn is soooo good. Oh, did I say that already?
It really is an amazing treat. I like to package it up in tins or decorated cellophane bags and give as gifts at Christmas. It’s something that everyone loves to get as a gift and I love that it’s an inexpensive gift to make. One batch of this candy coated popcorn fills two large cellophane bags or a 1/2 gallon sized tin.
I made three batches of the popcorn and filled 9 medium sized cellophane bags to use as thank you gifts and had some left over to bring a bowl to a Halloween party on Saturday.
If you can’t wait until Christmas, whip up a few batches to serve while you are watching a movie this weekend. The bowl will be empty before you know it.
- 12 fun sized candy bars
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 16 ounces melted and tempered white chocolate*
- or melted white confectionery coating (candy melts)
- 2 ounces melted and tempered milk chocolate*
- or melted light cocoa confectionery coating (candy melts
- Chop candy bars into small pieces.
- Pour popcorn into an extra large mixing bowl.
- Pour white chocolate over popcorn and toss to evenly coat.
- Stir in candy bar pieces.
- Pour popcorn onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle the milk chocolate over top of the popcorn.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Break popcorn into chunks.
Watch the video below to see just how easy this white chocolate candy bar popcorn is to make.
You might also like to try out some of these other chocolate popcorn recipes.
Cookies ‘n Cream Popcorn • Disney’s Frozen Popcorn
Peanut Butter Twix Popcorn • Beach Party Popcorn
Edible Popcorn Bowl • Salty & Sweet Popcorn
Under the Sea Popcorn • Chocolate Jack-O-Lantern Popcorn Bowl
Click on this link to find more of my great Halloween recipes!