If you are hosting a beach party or even a princess party, these peanut butter Sand Castle Lollipops are perfect party favors or treats and they are super easy to make.
Are you laughing at me right now?
This is the final treat from the beach themed graduation party we had in May. Yes, May!
This summer has flown by and I’ve been working non-stop even though you haven’t seen much evidence of that here on this blog. Last week I hosted a Fun Food Blogger Retreat for five of my favorite food craft bloggers and although the event was only four days, organizing it took months. I am working on a recap post all about the event, but just had to get this final summer treat shared with you.
I’m going to just get right to the tutorial.
Peanut Butter Sand Castle Lollipops
You can find items needed to make these beach party treats on Amazon.com (commission earned for sales)
- 12 ounces white Candy Melts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup cookie crumbs
- Melt the white candy melts in the microwave on high power for 30 second increments, stirring after each until melted.
- Stir in the peanut butter.
- Pour candy into castle lollipops molds.
- Insert lollipop sticks.
- Freeze for 8-10 minutes until set.
- Remove from freezer and pop candy out of mold.
- Let sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Brush a light coating of corn syrup over front of lollipop.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs over top.
These treats are quick and easy to make.
Melt the white candy melts then stir in the peanut butter.
Pour into the molds and insert a lollipop stick. Freeze until hardened, then remove from mold.
Let sit at room temperature for a while before brushing corn syrup or honey over the front of each castle. Then sprinkle cookie crumbs over top.
Whew, I’m finally finished with the tutorials for all the treats. Now summer can officially come to an end.
Embrace the beautiful weather that we are having and make some of these gorgeous and scrumptious Summer Fun Recipes.
Sugar Coated Sea Horse Cookies • Chocolate Beach Pails • Butterscotch Crunch Starfish
Sandcastle Lollipops • Caramel Rice Krispie Turtles • Beach Party Popcorn
Under the Sea Popcorn • Beach Ball Cheesecakes • Under the Sea Gumdrops
Caramel Rice Krispie Treat Starfish • Chocolate Sea Shells • Rice Kripie Treat Dolphins
Sugar Coated Sea Horse Cookies • Sugar Coated Sea Horse Cookies • Palm Tree Cookies