These Apple Pie Cupcakes made using a recipe from the new Cupcakery: Party-perfect Cupcakes in a Flash book by Toni Miller are dressed up in red, white and blue and are ready to party.
In her book, she does a wonderful job showing how each cupcake recipe can be used for a special occasion or party.
Her photography really makes you want to reach in to the pages of the book and grab a cupcake to take a bite. Oh, if only it were that easy.
If you want to indulge, you'll have to get a bowl dirty and turn the oven on, but seriously these recipes are all super easy. Each one starts with a cake mix which is doctored up to make really fun flavor combinations like Monster Cookie Dough, Grape Soda, Blueberry-Stuffed French Toast, and even Banana Taffy.
Apple Pie Cupcakes Topped with Mini Apple Pie Pops
Ingredients: (makes 24-30)
Apple Pie Cupcakes- (recipe from Cupcakery)
1 box white cake mix
¼ cup instant vanilla pudding mix
4 large egg whites
½ cup sour cream
1 ¼ cups milk
¼ cup (½ stick) melted butter (cooled slightly)
1 can apple pie filling (cut into small chunks)
Cinnamon Vanilla Buttercream and topping-
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup shortening
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon
8 cups powdered sugar
6-8 tablespoons milk
red, white, and blue sprinkles
Mini Apple Pie Pops-
1 box refrigerated pie dough, thawed according to package instructions
remaining apple pie filling from cupcake recipe
1 egg white or 1 tablespoon milk
blue decorator sugar
Prize includes all the supplies listed below:
1. 9in Milkglass Cake Stand - provided by Country SweetArt Kitchen
2. 4 Piece Wilton Tip Set – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
3. Mama & Madison Custom Apron – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
4. Paper Straw Party Combo – Provided By Sweets & Treats
5. Sprinkle Prize Pack (assortment picked by sponsor) – Provided By Country SweetArt Kitchen
6. $50.00 Credit to Sweets & Treats – Provided By Sweets & Treats
7. AmeriColor Gel Color 12 Pack – Provided By Country SweetArt Kitchen
8. 12 Ct. 12in Disposable Decorating Bags – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
9. KitchenAid Measuring Cups – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
10. Kitchen Aid 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer Winners Choice of Color – Provided by Make Bake Celebrate
11. 2 Pk. Pink Mini Spatulas – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
12. Wilton 24 Cavity Cupcake Pan – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
13. Wilton Filling Tip & Cupcake Corer – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
*Giveaway is open to US entries only. Proof of purchased or entry validation may need to be provided by winner upon winning. Winner will be chosen at random on July 08, 2015. Make Bake Celebrate, and all participating bloggers have the right to display winner name(s) on all electronic publications including but not limited to; blog posts, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. If for any reason a prize is unavailable Make Bake Celebrate has the right to replace said prize for another similar item of equal value.
- Mini Basketball Cheeseburgers - February 15, 2023
- Snowman Popcorn Bucket - December 24, 2022
- Peanut Butter Popcorn - December 20, 2022
I would love to have cupcakery for special treat days at work. leutheb(at msn dot com)
I'd love to have Cupcakery for my friend's birthday or a sporting event. It'd be so cute!
I love these Beth, I have to try this; love the idea, so cute. Maybe for the 4th, if I have time.
These would be great for the fundraising luncheons at the Nature Center and Butterfly House. Thanks for the recipe and for the chance to win such great prizes.
I'm so excited about this recipe AND Cupcakery! Thanks for the recipe and for the chance to win! Debbie the NY Baker
We throw so many birthday parties, and cupcakes seem to be overtaking the cake part of them.
Cupcakery would be great for those!
this is perfect timing with a birthday party planned so close to 4th of July. Thanks!
Wow, such cool stuff! 🙂 Would love to have them for my son's 10th birthday celebration! (My baby is turning 10 - oh my!!)
Eeep! All of these look delicious and the photos are beautiful.
I would like this for family birthday parties.
We have a picnic with many long-time friends planned for July 4 - I'm making these cupcakes!
So fresh post! Deliver me pleasure to stop here!
I'm from the US and can not participate for these wonderful gifts, but I can not resist not to leave a comment on your wonderful blog! I'm very impressed! And so I want you and you enjoy my blog!
I have just found your blog and I like it! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will be back here!
I'm going to try the pops for a baby shower. Still thinking what to use for the filling in pink or blue, maybe raspberry or blueberry.
That's a great idea. Jam would make the perfect center to some mini pie pops